Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

SV #2: Unit G Concept 1-7: Finding all parts and graphing a rational function

              

                   Hey you guys, are you having some trouble in how to graph out asymptotes? Well there's no need to worry I hope this short clip I made that will go over slope asymptotes, vertical asymptotes, holes, domain, x- and y-intercepts will be able to help you out in understanding how to graph out the asymptote.
                  Please pay special attention in how/where I get the equations from as well in how I format everything and make sure to have your graphing calculator with you! You will need it for this video tutorial. So you won't get confused I made my graph as a smaller version because the real one is extremely huge so you shouldn't try to graph out the real thing

No comments:

Post a Comment